In accordance of the Federal Food&Health regulations and due to the nature of the products, none of the items sold on our store are returnable. All of our items are final sale.
- Refunds will only be issued if the product(s) purchased were damaged or defective and if the request is submitted within 30 days. Damaged or defective products are defined as products that arrive broken or otherwise compromised. If you are eligible for a refund in accordance with our policy, submit all photos to email@example.com. One of our Customer Care Member will examine your request and reach back to you as soon as possible. If your request is approved, you will be eligible for a new product shipped free of charge or a full refund.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds cannot be issued due to the dislike of a product.
MISSING ITEM IN THE PACKAGE
If you received your package and an item is missing:
- Track your package on the courrier's website to see if your missing item is in another shipment.
- If you still can't locate your item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MISSING PACKAGE SHOWED AS DELIVERED
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it, do the following:
- Verify the shipping address when placing your order
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours; in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
If there's still no sign of the package contact the carrier to resolve the issue.
An order can only be cancelled if it hasn't yet been processed and shipped from our warehouse. To inquire a cancellation, send us an email: email@example.com. If your order cannot be cancelled, please refer to our refund policy.